Перейти к содержимому

Датчик давления в шинах

Limited

Рекомендовано

Парни подскажите,каким колесом считается третье?,загорелся индикатор,после диагностики такая распечатка;

IMG00315.jpg

Парни подскажите,каким колесом считается третье?,загорелся индикатор,после диагностики такая распечатка;

Любой, они у нас без привязки к конкретному колесу .

1-Переднее левое

2-Переднее правое

3-Заднее правое

4-Заднее левое

Привязки нет, но система их как-то различает.....

post-1394-0-91055700-1430222941_thumb.jp

Я не в коем случае не собираюсь спорить;-) Просто показалось забавным;-)

Повесил картинку для наглядности....

Просто не "вооруженным глазом это не видно". Внутренняя диагностика TMPS (контроль давления в шинах) имеет только лампочку.

Которую мы и видим на приборной панели.... Поэтому мне видно :), а без прибора не видно :) 

• Prospect

Это если правильно прописывали. Можно прописать правильно а потом колеса поменять.

Есть сканер для считывания этих датчиков. Показывает температуру, давление и уровень заряда батареи, а еще номер датчика для прописки.

Это если правильно прописывали. Можно прописать правильно а потом колеса поменять.

Есть сканер для считывания этих датчиков. Показывает температуру, давление и уровень заряда батареи, а еще номер датчика для прописки.

Есть 

post-1394-0-94413200-1430228031_thumb.jp

MrScorp все правильно говорит, но при условии, что все прописывалось, как положено. У меня они стоят в разнобой и системе TMPS на это абсолютно пофиг. Колеса меняю раз в 10000 и ничего не запоминаю и не перепрописываю.

На б/у машине, а их абсолютное большинство, они могут стоять, как душе угодно.

MrScorp все правильно говорит, но при условии, что все прописывалось, как положено. У меня они стоят в разнобой и системе TMPS на это абсолютно пофиг. Колеса меняю раз в 10000 и ничего не запоминаю и не перепрописываю.

На б/у машине, а их абсолютное большинство, они могут стоять, как душе угодно.

Все правильно, третьим она (система ) считает по "своему" списку. Если колеса переставлялись, то тут лотерея :).

Поэтому нужен еще и "красный" приборчик.

Леша, Дима привет! Я вообще на датчики забил, нет их у меня и голова не болит.

Привет! Не могу забить... голова от "желтой подковы" еще больше болит! Предпочитаю лечение :)

Леша, Дима привет! Я вообще на датчики забил, нет их у меня и голова не болит.

Привет Андрей!

Я собственно тоже забил, хотя для всех колес есть датчики. Сейчас езжу на  дисках, в которые родные датчики не поставишь, да и хрен с ними.

Привет! Не могу забить... голова от "желтой подковы" еще больше болит! Предпочитаю лечение :)

Первую неделю тоже ломало, сейчас не обращаю внимание. С утра правда не горит, т.к. зимние колеса лежат в гараже с датчиками и система их видит и говорит, что все ОК:)

• Prospect

Ну не наю... меня не ломает к примеру;-) Даже мысли не было, переставлять датчики, после того как начитался про геморой с ними. А подкову эту нельзя просто отключить? Или лампочку вынуть?;-)

Ну стало быть Олегыч мне придётся к Вам с красным приборчиком напроситься, :hi: как с Вами связаться?

Изменено пользователем Limited

Думаю и без перевода все понятно ;)

Mods, This would be a good one to Sticky in this section, because if we change wheels and tires, we have to deal with this and it cost nothing.

All of us that own toyotas get sick of the TPMS issues when we don't put the sensors in our aftermarket wheels. People have come up with some interesting ways to put sensors in pressurized canisters, put them all in the spare tire and what not.

Here is the proper way to eliminate the TPMS light on your late model FJ Cruiser, Tacoma, Tundra, Sequoia, and Land Cruiser. Also, it is fully reversible when the time comes to sell the truck or put the factory wheels back on.

I have performed this in the past on my 2007 FJ, 2008 Tacoma, and now my 2007 Tundra.

Start by removing the Bezel around the Gauge Cluster. The Tacoma and FJ are much easier than the Tundra, so I am going to show you how on the Tundra.

DSC_0071.jpg

Start at the lower left hand corner and start prying out the bezel with your hands, there is no reason to use tools here for this

DSC_0072.jpg

Once you get it started pull it out far enough to reach through the gauge cluster openings to pull and pop the clips evenly with out applying too much force. 

DSC_0073.jpg

Once loose undo the electrical connections that are attached to the bezel, on the Tundra there are quite a few of them. 

DSC_0074.jpg

Then go ahead and undo the large black wire that goes up and over the top of the Bezel openings. Remove it from the guides and let it fall behind the bezel, Also here you are going to have to remove or unclip the vinyl flap that hides the steering colum when fully extended. Stick your fingers through the Bezel and reach down, there are 4 clips holding it on, just pinch them together and they will release away from the bezel. If you have big hands, this can be hard to do.

DSC_0075.jpg

Once the bezel is removed, there are 4 screws securing the gauge cluster, remove them and keep them in a safe place.

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

Once removed you will see the wire harness and clip, undo the harness and muscle out the black clip to remove the gauge Cluster.

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

Now that the cluster is out, set it on a clean bench, if you are worried about scratching it, work on a soft bath towel.

DSC_0080.jpg

Find the cover clips and very carefully push them out and remove the clear plastic cover.

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

Next remove the black bezel surround by the same matter.

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

Now you have your naked bezel, take note of where the instrument needles are, remove the lower right needle by pulling up on it, you may need to leverage your fingers on the vinyl backing to get enough torque to pull it up. Once it slides off, pull the vinyl backing up to expose the lights underneath. 

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

Take a 1" piece of black electrical tape and put it over the small square under the vinyl backing to "block the light" from the TPMS sensor warninglamp. The tape is right at the end of my finger in place under the vinyl backing.

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0090.jpg

Push the vinyl backing flat again, reinstall the Gauge needle that you removed. (important note, you may have disrupted the location of this gauge. put the needle back on half way, rotate it till you feel tension going to the left, this is resetting it to zero or off. Pull the needle back off and put it back on so that the setting is correct and consistent to when you took it off.)

Put everything back together and enjoy no longer having the stupid TPMS Light warning on your dash!

Взято с http://www.tundratalk.net/

Вариант чуть посложнее

I installed the resistor string and diode. Less than $3 and no light...ever.
I cut the blue wire, installed the resistor/diode string to the blue wire with a butt conmnector, then used a 3M Scotch-Lock to connect the blue wire to the yellow wire that feeds voltage to the TPMS module. Based on input from dressed2kill, I need to clarify that the blue wire we cut is the lighter pale blue/green wire. There is a deeper blue wire present, but we are working with the pale blue-green wire. Thanks for the info, dressed2kill.

IMAG1061.jpg

IMAG1063.jpg

IMAG1064.jpg

IMAG1065.jpg

IMAG1066.jpg

IMAG1067.jpg

IMAG1068.jpg

IMAG1069.jpg

Here are BStevens' original pics from the thread on TS...
Picture20063.jpg

Picture20080.jpg

Picture20070.jpg

I have an '07 Tundra, and I know there are a lot of solutions out there to disable the TPMS light, but I think that I have found a way to trick the computer into believing that everything is working correctly without removing the dash or having to store those stupid sensors in pressurized container in the truck. I bought $5 worth of stuff at Radio Shack and it took me about 30 minutes. 

I soldered a 12 volt Zener diode, a 1/4 watt 2.2k ohm resister and a 1/4 watt 1k ohm resister together to look like this. Be careful with the diode to ensure that it is facing the correct way because it only lets the voltage flow one direction.

Behind the glove box is a small grey box with a 12 pin connector to it. You can do this mod without removing the glove box if you don't mind spending some time on your back in the floorboard. 

Remove that connector and then on the left side of the connector (the side with the clip) remove the light blue wire (5th one from the top). There is a compression fitting on the side of the connector that you will have to pop out approximately 1mm and then you can use a pin to remove that metal connector out of the plastic harness from the connection side. This is fairly simple to accomplish (hard to explain) but only necessary if you think that you may want to return it to factory operation at some time, otherwise you can clip the light blue wire.

Next step is to connect the resistor end of the series that you soldered together to the light blue wire. Then reconnect the plastic connector to the computer and stick the diode end into the back of the plastic connector so it makes contact with the yellow wire in the top right position. 

This sends approximately 4.4 volts from the computer thru the light blue wire to the combination meter to tell the system that there is no fault.

I have had this system on my truck now for about a month and have never seen that stupid light (it doesn't even show up on start-up since it always thinks everything is working perfect). And just to check this theory I swapped it back to factory spec today and the light came right back on...put it back the way I had it and the light went right back out. If anyone needs more pictures or additional info I would be happy to provide it. This fix saved me over $600 for 4 new sensors and the reprograming fee. Hopefully it will help someone else too. 

Взято с http://www.tundratalk.net/

Ну стало быть Олегыч мне придётся к Вам с красным приборчиком напроситься, :hi: как с Вами связаться?

Запросто... по будням на Полежаевской, а так в Жуковском. По остальному в личку :)

• Prospect

Запросто... по будням на Полежаевской, а так в Жуковском. По остальному в личку :)

Дима привет! На полежаевской, если не секрет, у тебя мастерская( сервис) или просто работаешь и помогаешь людям в свободное от работы время?

Дима привет! На полежаевской, если не секрет, у тебя мастерская( сервис) или просто работаешь и помогаешь людям в свободное от работы время?

"помогаешь людям в свободное от работы время" - как то так! Завязал я с сервисами, надоело :) В качестве сервиса... езжу к своим ученикам в частный гараж.  :db:

• Prospect

"помогаешь людям в свободное от работы время" - как то так! Завязал я с сервисами, надоело :)

Человечище!:)

• 1 year later...
  • Prospect
В 15.08.2016 в 12:20, Fis сказал:

Изготовлю датчики давления (клоны) в шины для TT.

В наличии всегда около 50 комплектов! г. Екатеринбург. 

tpms-ural.ru

дешевле на ибэе купить.

• Prospect
В 12.11.2016 в 15:43, Fin15 сказал:

Или алиэкспрес

Согласен,где то раньше проскакивала инфа. клоны делали за 1000р. штука.

• Prospect
11 час назад, Вован161 сказал:

Согласен,где то раньше проскакивала инфа. клоны делали за 1000р. штука.

Добрый день. Поделитесь инфой, где можно сэкономить и как покупать эти датчики? А то я тундрачеллу брал без датчиков и стоит большая резина. Хотелось бы датчики заиметь.

• Prospect
8 часов назад, denis9 сказал:

Добрый день. Поделитесь инфой, где можно сэкономить и как покупать эти датчики? А то я тундрачеллу брал без датчиков и стоит большая резина. Хотелось бы датчики заиметь.

Алиэкспресс,датчиков навалом,говорят желательно знать угол изгиба,есть просто колпачки с монитором маленьким,можно вставить в заглушку клавиши,стоит в районе 10000р. у кого то из ребят стоит у (Баварца или Рохмана) не помню точно,говорят что довольны. Я свои продал вместе с колёсами не заморачиваюсь!