Перейти к содержимому

Как потушить лампу TMPS

Fedoseev

Рекомендовано

• Prospect

Fedoseev, а можете дать ссылку на источник? Не могу по фото идентифицировать резисторы - плохо видно полоски + на фото дополнительно явно диод установлен... Надо бы прояснить  эти вопросы...

• 4 months later...
  • Prospect

наверно проще "лампочку на панели" вынуть..

мне так каЦаа... ;)

• Prospect

Не знаю , я уже третий год езжу , горит она и горит , уже внимания не обращаю , ну кого-то она и раздражает , по этому эта статья будет полезной.

В 14 December 2015 в 12:11, tundramax сказал:

Fedoseev, а можете дать ссылку на источник? Не могу по фото идентифицировать резисторы - плохо видно полоски + на фото дополнительно явно диод установлен... Надо бы прояснить  эти вопросы...

Вот еще версия:

Цитата
hey guys, just figured I'd let everyone know how to disable your TPMS system, effectively shutting that stupid light off forever. If you look under the glovebox, the TPMS computer is right there, with a plug of wires coming out. You want to cut the light green wire, and splice the part coming from the ECM into the yellow wire. To be clear, you need to keep the yellow wire in tact, as in not cutting it, and scotch lock the light green wire into it. This puts 5 Ohms on the TPMS system and makes the truck think everything is fine. I did it to mine and have had it for about a week with no issues. The problem is that, not only is the TPMS a stupid invention that's pointless, it costs a shitload of money to have new sensors added to your truck. The dealership needs to get the ID numbers off each new individual sensor, and add them to the ECM for the truck to recognize them. In English, if you buy a set of take off wheels and tires off of craigslist like I did, the new sensors won't automatically re-adjust to your truck, you have pay the dealer to add them. It's totally stupid, and a rip off, and anyone who can see knows if their tire pressures are low. Plus, for guys in the cold, that light would come on every morning anyways until you start driving and heat up the pressure in your tires... Dumb. Credit goes to bstevens on tundrasolutions, and as per normal, I'm not responsible if you fuck your truck up, or do this mod and blow a tire but don't have the light to tell you your tires blown, and your truck crashes. Attached are some pics from bstevens, I didn't use the Zener diodes, you don't really need them unless you're anal like that, they're cheap and its your money, not mine. I did not use them, and everything's fine...

image-4.jpgimage-3.jpg

https://www.tundras.com/threads/disable-tpms.1056/

Чел пишет что можно обойтись без резисторов, обрезать светло-зеленый провод и замкнуть его на желтый

• 1 year later...